Annual Dinner Event: February 28!
Our Annual Dinner Event for 2020 is less than 1 month away!
We are so excited about the event this year because we are going to talk a lot about the challenges that are facing Haiti right now and how they affect All Things New. The fundraising team has done a great job so far of planning this event, and we are even planning on unveiling the new All Things New website at the event (more on that in a future blog, but suffice it to say the new site will be much better than the old). Let me repeat that one more time:
We are planning on unveiling the new All Things New website at the event!
This year’s event is going to be incredible, but it will only be successful with your help! If you are reading this blog, then you are probably a supporter of ATN already. In fact, if you have made it all the way to here, then you are probably one of our more ardent supporters. With that said, the success of our fundraiser this year relies heavily on you and our other supporters. We need you to invite as many people as possible to come with you to this event. Let me give you the details first:
- When?: Friday, February 28 at 6:30
- Where?: Deerwood Country Club Clubhouse
- Cost?: $75/person (Corporate Sponsorships still available)
- Who?: Anyone who is interested in hearing more about All Things New.
- Why?: To support the mission and ministry of All Things New.
- How do I Register?: Click Here to Purchase Tickets
We are really excited about our event this year, and we really hope all of you make it a point to come out and support All Things New and invite your friends and family to do the same. This is a great opportunity to expand the base of All Things New and to help us start 2020 on the right foot, but we cannot do this without you. Here are some ways to help:
- Invite people. Face-to-face invitations are the best, personal emails are good, and if all else fails, just share it on social media!
- Come to the event.
- Volunteer your time either with setup, breakdown, or during the event.
- Most of all, pray for the success of this event because it is a very important part of the financial success of our organization.