Important Date: Nov. 29!
I probably say this every year going into Giving Tuesday, but this year's Giving Tuesday is one of the most important for All Things New in a while. The price of food, gas, and supplies in Haiti has skyrocketed over the past 2 years on a completely different level than what is happening in America.
Some have estimated t inflation in Haiti has reached 34% in 2022 alone not to mention the greater than 20% inflation that occurred in 2021. That means things are just more expensive while at the same time people are falling deeper into poverty.
Giving Tuesday is exactly one week from tomorrow on Tues. Nov. 29, and this day of giving is huge for All Things New each year.
In 2022, if you give to a Facebook Fundraiser for All Things New at 8:00 am on the dot, your donation could be matched $1-for-$1 by Facebook. Not to insult your intelligence, but that means that a $10 gift is $20, a $100 gift is $200, and a $5000 gift would be matched to make it $10,000.
One of the best things you could possibly do for All Things New this year is to create your own All Things New Fundraiser on your personal Facebook page. You can donate to your own fundraiser, but what is even better than that is that you can invite your friends to give, share the link with others, and help get the word out about All Things New.
By doing this, you show your friends that ATN is near and dear to your heart, and you giving them an opportunity to donate to our ministry may be all that they needed.
Here are the steps to do this effectively:
1. Click this link: https://www.facebook.com/fund/allthingsneworphanage/
2. Follow the instructions on the left side of the page by setting a reasonable goal and letting people know about All Things New.
3. Make sure that the fundraiser is active through at least November 29!
4. Click "create" at the bottom of the page.
5. This is Important: Click the "Share" button and make sure you let all of your friends and family know about Giving Tuesday. Share as often as you want, but especially on Monday the 28th and Tuesday the 29th...Invite your friends to participate in the fundraiser!
We already have 2 Facebook Fundraisers started, and some gifts have already been given as well. We encourage you to take this great step for our ministry, we need it this year as much as we ever have...Thank you in advance.